7 must-do activities whenever you visit Malaga
With over three hundred days of sun by year, and endless options in regards of cultural or culinary matters, Málaga is definitely one of the most beautiful cities that you could possibly visit during a trip through Spain.
Even though tourism is in a bit of a hard time during this season because of the restrictions on travels, this article might be useful for planning your next vacations for a different kind of trip as we present some of the best things to do and see on a trip to this city.
- The first thing to do in this city is to enroll on a free tour. Even if you are new to the city and don’t have a good idea on where to go first, there is an endless list of the ones that you can find around the city. Different city hotels will always have information on where to find them and their routes.
- Forget about transport issues. Transport is always something that troubles travelers. As one of Spain’s most touristic cities, Malaga will surely have many solutions in this matter in both public and private transport options. Finding a Malaga airport transfer service is quite easy with a google search or just by asking around.
- Any visit to Malaga would be incomplete without visiting Calle Larios, which is one of the city’s main commercial parades. Boutiques, bars, and a beautiful sight everywhere the eye goes is a must-check in this city.
- You would also need to visit Muelle Uno, which is one of the best malls in the city and has become one of its most iconic spots due to its configuration that will make you feel like in a beautiful city square.
- As a visitor, and as an arts lover, you couldn’t miss the chance to visit Picasso’s museum. Málaga is, in fact, Picasso’s natal city, and as such, even though you will not be able to find his most famous works, you will surely be able to know more about his entire life.
- Try walking around Plaza de la Merced where you can also find a Picasso statue. This is one of the prettiest places in the city, and will surely be a perfect spot for taking pictures.
- If you happen to be in the city during August, then you must visit Málaga’s Fair. This is an excellent chance to try one of Málaga’s most famous wines named Cartojal.